- Access to people who have insights, networks, and a deep understanding of how to manage issues relating to regulatory, licence to operate, or cross-border access;
- Input/access to Thai and Australian Government decision makers regarding issues of interest and importance to our members, and the provision of valuable insights and support to government negotiators;
- Focused Boardroom and Ambassadorial briefings with Chatham House Rules for CEO/Board level heads of business; and
- Events which explore multilateral, regional, and comparative analyses of regional business, and provide the opportunity to hear from others who have navigated similar challenges and succeeded in the business world.
- Webinars and online meetings to learn about upcoming issues and keep up with the fluctuating world of cross-border trade.
Lindsay Fox (Linfox) speaking at
an ATBC event in Melbourne.
On behalf of Pomeroy Pacific, as their Project & Business Development Manager, I am delighted to express that had it not been for Mr Douglas Blunt, President of the Australia Thailand Business Council, we would not have been able to establish link with the Minor Group, its CEO – Mr Dillip Rajakarier or its Senior Vice President for Finance – Mr Wayne Williams.
The introduction provided by ATBC was robust and added credibility to Pomeroy Pacific’s name as an entity catering to international business opportunities as well.
Doug’s humble and modest approach is a key to the organisation’s success in fulfilling its mission of connecting businesses between Thailand and Australia.
We are certain to consult Doug on any further matters pertinent to the bilateral relation between the two nations and viz-a-viz our existing and new clientele from Thailand.”
Project Development Manager
Pomeroy Pacific, April 2018